- In 1998 three American scientists won the Nobel Prize in medicine for discovering the role Nitric Oxide plays in the cardiovascular system and throughout the body.
- In 2002 Nitric Oxide (NO) was called the “Miracle Molecule”. Nitric Oxide was found to relax and enlarge blood vessels, which allows for greater blood flow. This is similar to a water hose that is no longer kinked and the water flows freely. Just think how much less the heart has to work to move blood throughout the body thereby supporting your body’s blood pressure.
- Many published studies have shown L-arginine, a vital amino acid, triggers cell production of Nitric Oxide and that L-citrulline is metabolized in the body and yields more L-arginine, which in turn provides additional Nitric Oxide for longer periods of time.
- The production of Nitric Oxide through the use of L-arginine has real science behind it. We are not talking about an exotic fruit juice that supposedly has been used by some indigenous people on some island for hundreds of years and is now available for the first time to you
- Make sure the L-arginine formula you are using for cardiovascular health contains L-citrulline. L-citrulline acts like a catalyst when combined with L-arginine and extends the body’s production of nitric oxide from a three hour window to over twenty four hours.
Maintaining Cardiovascular Health
#Yoga supports lowering #BloodPressure and so does L-Arginine Plus! Why not #Combine them! #LargininePlus #healthylifestyle— L-arginine Plus (@larginineplus) May 10, 2015